I'm a professional — to my fingertips.
As a citizen of the world who values cultural diversity,
I bring a global perspective to my work.
A memoir - Out of Sync - about my expatriation from South Africa to the USA in 2001 and how that change impacted my life and relationships, published in the USA in June, 2012. Available online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords
- An EXCERPT of my memoir, The Serpent Goddess, published in Eclectic Flash Literary Journal in September, 2011 (pg. 15)
- COWBIRD, a small community of storytellers:
- Granny’s Funeral, published on September 25th, 2012
- Pass the rum punch, please!, published on September 15th, 2012
- Your 9/11, My 9/11, published on Cowbird – a small community of storytellers – September 11th, 2012
- The Small Technicalities of Africa, published on Cowbird – a small community of storytellers – September 6th, 2012
- The Million Line Poem – Published in Tupelo Press
- Something That Made My Life Take a Different Direction - Published in Sonia Marsh's My Gutsy Story Anthology_3 – October, 2012
In addition to publishing my own posts and those of other storytellers, I've been featured as a guest writer on host blogs:
- Characterization vs. Character Development, published on 5Writers Blog
- My Gusty Story, published on Sonia Marsh’s Gutsy Living”blog (“My Gusty Story Contest”)
- The Big Picture, published by Sherrey Meyer, writer of blog: Healing life's hurts through writing
- What Do Writers Read?, published on Memoir Writer’s Journey (Kathleen Pooler
- You Were Perfectly Fine: Dramatic Irony vs. Antithetical Discourse, published on Stories I Read, Stories I Tell (Eric S. Wyatt)
- CHANGE means…being raised from the dead, re-published from My Rite of Passage to the blog of Sugarman.org (the story of Sixto Rodriguez)
- Writer Wednesday with Belinda Nicoll, published on Author M.J. Kane
- Thriving Despite Expat Culture Shock, published on Laura Dennis: The Adaptable (adopted) Expat Mommy
- Writing About Traumatic Events, published in the Examiner, Philadelphia (Arts & Entertainment)
- Out of Sync - The Legacy of Expats the World Over, published on Life Beyond Borders
- Goals Succeed Best When They Are Well-formed, published in The Healing Springs Journal, Issue #18, February-March/05. The Healing Springs Journal is an independent publication committed to printing articles regarding the wellness of body, mind, spirit, and environment. The Healing Springs is distributed in the New York Capital District, Saranac Lake and everywhere in between.
- What Does Your Map of the World Look Like?, published in The Healing Springs Journal, Issue #17, Dec.04/Jan.05. The Healing Springs Journal is an independent publication committed to printing articles regarding the wellness of body, mind, spirit, and environment. The Healing Springs is distributed in the New York Capital District, Saranac Lake and everywhere in between.
- ANON, an online news source: